Jolly Rancher Strain | Cannabis Strains Information

Jolly Rancher Strain: The Jolly Rancher strain is a popular hybrid cannabis strain known for its strong fruity flavor and properties of cannabis that make it an ideal choice for medical patients looking for relief from chronic pain, lack of appetite, and muscle spasms.

Its unconfirmed origin has led to various versions of the strain, but the Jolly Rancher strain is believed to have been developed on the West Coast, particularly in Northern California. In this article, we’ll look deeper into the properties and effects of the Jolly Rancher strain.

Where Does it Come From?

The origins of the Jolly Rancher strain are shrouded in mystery and its exact origin is unconfirmed. However, it is widely believed that it originated from the West Coast, particularly in Northern California, where the abundance of cannabis strains allowed cultivators to experiment with new hybrids.

The Jolly Rancher strain is a dominant hybrid breed, crafted by crossing two marijuana strains – Purple Urkle and Purple Haze – that resulted in the delicious and relaxed flavor that it is best known for.

What makes the Jolly Rancher stand out from other strains is its genetic makeup, which gives it a balance of both indica and sativa effects. It contains 60% sativa genetics, making it a cerebral strain that can help improve moods and provide feelings of happiness. The remaining 40% of its genetics are indica, which helps to provide a more calming and soothing effect on the body.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top